Al Fares Cargo Services is one of the leading customs clearance companies in Dubai. It provides customs clearance services for shipments to the UAE either by sea ports, land borders or airports.
Through a dedicated team and an extensive knowledge of customs laws and procedures, we ensure you to perform the customs clearance efficiently, effectively and expeditiously in the incoming and outgoing shipments, as well as to ensure that they are delivered to your warehouse in the UAE. Whatever the shipment is, we have the necessary expertise to deal with all imported materials whether it’s goods, general items, foodstuffs, chemical, medical, electronics and electrical as well as customs clearance services for cars and machines. Al Fares cargo seeks to be the best option for the importer, through precision in performance and efficiency in the completion of customs transactions at a very competitive price that saves a lot on customers. In addition to the experience in dealing with the competent authorities, we provide a cargo storage service after the completion of the customs clearance process as per the customer’s request.
Al-Fares cargo helps its customers prepare all documents related to customs clearance in different parts of the world, as we aim to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
Special services offered by Al-Fares Cargo in customs clearance:
- Monitor the movement and date of arrival of shipments, and shorten the time required to clear shipments.
- Wide experience in completing all customs procedures at Jebel Ali Port as well as Dubai Airports.
- Saving time and effort on customers through innovating best customs clearance systems in Dubai, which allows all customs procedures to be completed in a fast and effective electronic method in an integrated manner. Full support is provided to complete all procedures with high accuracy, leading to improved service level.
- Facilitate import and export operations through the provision of customs advice and the documents needed.
- A team of specialists in customs clearance available 24 hours a day to guarantee the termination of all customs procedures, and to ensure that the necessary shipping documents are ready to be issued or received in order to avoid wasting time and money resulting from any delay.
- Providing cargo transportation from ports and airports to various types of goods and materials after clearance and delivering them to your home or warehouse in the UAE.
Documents required for import, whether for personal or commercial shipments:
- Commercial Invoice.
- Packing statement.
- Certificate of origin.
- Bill of Lading.
- Authorization letter.
- Health certificate for foodstuffs and other according to the types of imported shipments.
- Prior approvals and permits in the country of importation for some special materials.
- For commercial shipments, the importing company should be registered with the tax authority and also with the customs authority.